The Graduate Student Division (GSD) within the Office for Research Careers (ORC), a branch of the Center for Faculty Development (CFD), was created to foster a graduate student community and to serve the practical needs of graduate students from all academic institutions who are associated with basic and clinical research at MGH.
The GSD, Graduate Student Division, addresses the specific needs and career advancement of the graduate students at the MGH. Areas of emphasis for this office
- Provide programs, services and resources
- Create a sense of community
- Enhance the overall experience of students affiliated with MGH
- Attract more graduate students to MGH
- Establish relationships with the graduate schools