This course is limited to 20 participants and you must commit to attend all four sessions.
These sessions will be held on the following Friday mornings, from 8:30 to 10:30 am:
January 25, 2008 in YAW 2.210
February, 8, 2008 in YAW 2-.220
February 29, 2008 in YAW 2.210
March 7, 2008
in YAW 2.220
In this highly experiential workshop, you will learn how to apply the principles of strategic planning to achieve your personal and professional goals while deriving greater fulfillment from your life. You will learn a systematic process to examine your personal skills, talents and passions and to bring who you truly ARE to all that you DO.
- Create a personal mission statement
- Write a vision of your ideal life
- Set goals and priorities
- Align your actions to achieve your goals
- Develop plans to fulfill your vision and create balance in all parts of your life
You will leave this workshop with:
- A simple, disciplined approach to managing the project of your life
- An action plan to accomplish your goals
- Tools to organize your priorities and plans
- A custom life plan for easy reference and reflection
Why Plan Your Life?
Successful businesses do it, why don’t you? Be the effective CEO of your own life. You are, after all, the expert on you. We all need vision and planning if we are to live our lives with balance, joy and purpose, yet these goals are often elusive. Using the tools employed by the most successful organizations, you can:
- Define your life’s purpose
- Focus your energy on activities that will fulfill your vision of success
- Start down the path to getting what you want: a life full of joy and purpose that benefits your family, your community and your world.
Who Can Benefit?
Anyone who is challenged by the demands of daily life needs to step back and reflect on the question: Are you living your life or is it living you? This is especially helpful if you feel stuck, lack direction, need a change or face a significant transition.
“I have been inspired by your approach to work and life in general. I find myself applying your principles to my work and personal life daily.”
“This was an amazing class that ..has given me the motivation as well as the resources needed to accomplish my goals.”
“The tools and experiences you provided set the groundwork for real exploration & positive change. I appreciated your expertise, humor and candor.”
“Allison brought insight, tools and compassion to the process of how to think strategically.”
“This is one of the top classes of my professional/personal life. Everything was delivered above and beyond what I could imagine.”
“Wonderful instructor with knowledge and warmth, which is an unusual, welcome combination in a busy, stressful. environment.”
“I’m going through a hard time in my life and you give me hope.”