Career Pathways for Postdocs (CPP)
Internship Program, Fall 2017
In collaboration with departments within MGH/Partners and the greater Boston community, the ORCD is offering an internship program for postdoctoral fellows (postdocs). This page contains information to help you learn about the CPP internships and decide if the program is right for you.
A majority of postdocs choose to pursue careers outside of academia. With approximately 1,200 postdocs at MGH, it is important to provide opportunities that guide our research fellows through their career decisions. The CPP Internship Program was created to allow postdocs to explore their career interests while continuing their research as MGH trainees.
back to top ^
Rules and Eligibility
In order to apply, you must fulfill these eligibility requirements:
- You must have a postdoctoral fellow appointment in good standing at MGH.
- You must have a minimum of 2 years research experience, since receiving your PhD or MD (experience may occur at MGH or elsewhere).
- You must be able to contribute 4-8 hours per week to the internship.
- You must maintain MGH research fellow status for the duration of the internship period.
- You must obtain your PI's approval to participate in the CPP.
The ORCD CPP Internship is intended for postdocs appointed at MGH. For eligibility questions, please contact email@example.com
back to top ^
CALL FOR APPLICATIONS