CPP Internship Opportunities-
Research Core Administration
Partners Research Cores
Mission: Research core facilities at Partners HealthCare bring state-of-the-art instrumentation, methodologies and expertise crucial to the promotion of research on our campuses and beyond. There are over ninety-five research cores, across the Partners Hospitals, established to share their expertise, facilities and equipment in order to efficiently use resources, promote collaboration, and further enhance the competitiveness of Partners investigators to secure research funding.
The Partners Research Core Facilities Office (RCFO) provides Core assistance with core business plans, budgeting, compliance with Federal and partners policies and help in case a core is audited.
Overall Goal: Working closely with Partners Research Cores Facilities leadership and administrators, the intern will develop an understanding of the role of core facilities in the Partners research enterprise, and will assist in projects designed to increase the visibility and effectiveness of research cores.
Specific learning goals:
- Acquire first-hand knowledge and experience with research administration related to core facilities.
- Learn best practices for ensuring that research cores run efficiently and are visible to the Partners research community.
- Gain an understanding of business development on behalf of the core facilities.
Note: Project details may change based on the needs of the collaborating office.
- Develop and expand communication tools to raise the visibility of research cores.
- Communicate with core directors to understand best practices in administration of cores.
- Assist in Cores Business Development.
- Broad knowledge of various technologies used in biomedical research.
- Good interpersonal skills as the intern is expected to interact with both scientist and administrators.
- This opportunity is unpaid.
back to top ^
For questions, please contact email@example.com.