Mentor a CURE student in your research environment this summerShare your passion for cancer research!
The Continuing Umbrella of Research Experiences (CURE) Program
- Provides underrepresented Massachusetts youth an OPPORTUNITY to
do hands-on science
- Builds the PIPELINE of talented and diverse cancer researchers
- Achieves measurable IMPACT for young STEM professionals
- Facilitates essential management TRAINING for graduate students,
postdoctoral fellows, and junior investigators
- Commitment to mentor a CURE student for 8-12 weeks during the
- Attend mandatory mentor orientation
- Oversee student creation of learning plan, abstract, and final presentation
- Provide timely and constructive feedback
For more information about CURE: http://www.dfhcc.harvard.edu/cure.
Specific questions may be addressed to the CURE Program Manager, EmilyA_McMains@dfci.harvard.edu
Please complete this www.surveymonkey.com/r/dfhccsupervisorsurvey to apply to be a CURE mentor this summer.
Massachusetts General Hospital